cinfo is a specialised HR agency and network platform for professionals and organisations working towards achieving the 17 global Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) seeking to end poverty, fight inequality and injustice, and tackle climate change by 2030.
cinfo supports its clients - individuals and institutions - with a range of HR services in the areas of career planning and development, HR Marketing and recruitment as well as cross-cultural collaboration. Thereby, cinfo works closely with Swiss and international organisations and the Swiss government.
As of 1 August 2019 or by arrangement, we are looking for a new team member as
In this position you will drive branding and marketing activities for our clients. In close collaboration with recruitment, outreach and communication colleagues you will develop, manage and deliver initiatives designed to help our clients improve their employer brand and attract more talent into their organisations.
You will contribute in essential parts to HR Marketing initiatives to promote careers in Multilateral Organisations, such as the Multilateral Development Banks and the United Nations.
You will be working closely with our member organisations who will be looking to you to provide well thought out candidate attraction and engagement activities for their businesses.
- Build and lead branding and recruitment marketing strategies
- Create innovative, high quality HR Marketing content, including for social media
- Determine optimal channels and messaging for targeted talent segments
- Ensure proper rollout of recruitment initiatives and HR marketing campaigns through detailed project management and communications
- A Master’s degree with several years of experience in HR Marketing and Social Media in an international context
- Strong project management skills
- A true interest in HR work and marketing related matters
- Strong communicator, excellent command of oral and written English and fluent in French and/or German with good knowledge of the other language
- Well-organised and reliable with the ability to multi-task
- Open-minded, flexible and team-oriented
- Experience with or knowledge of multilateral organisations or international NGOs is an asset
- A committed and motivated team
- A new challenge, with interesting tasks and much more
- An opportunity to learn and grow, in an inclusive environment.
- Attractive employment conditions including support for further training and development
- Comfortable office location in central Biel/Bienne, a few minutes away from the train station
Please apply via this link.
First round of interviews is planned in-mid May.
Are you interested and want to learn more about cinfo and this specific role? Come and meet the team on 30 April 2019 at 4:30pm at cinfo’s offices. No registration required.
We are looking forward to meeting you.
For more information please contact Mr. Urs Stauffer, Head HR Marketing and Recruitment at +41 32 366 54 13.